The certificate in Agile Communications is designed to give you choice in what you want to learn while remaining agile and relevant for communication in today’s working climate. It can be taken entirely online with the completion of six courses within a two-year period. Four courses are required and focus on literacy, communication with others and about yourself. The remaining two courses allow you to explore other areas of interest such as personal leadership, virtual presentations, influence, and collaboration to complete your Certificate in Agile Communication.
What You Will Learn?
To be aware of your own values, judgements, reactions to stress or difficult situations
How to manage your time, meetings, presentations, writing
To develop your own personal brand
To manage uncertainty in our current VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world
To develop diplomacy
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Anyone looking to learn skills to communicate effectively, develop a personal brand, manage their time
- Those who wish to future-proof their skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to be agile in their communication across generations, cultures, and digital divides
How Will You Benefit?
The Certificate in Agile Communications can help you develop the key competencies you need to upskill, reskill, and thrive. The VUCA world is here and developing soft skills, understanding technology, influence, having self-knowledge are all skills that will help you in your career goals.
Fees & Scheduling
The fee for each course is $795.00. This online certificate consists of four required:
- OLCD-COWR0010 Mind the Gap: Communicating Across Generations
- OLCD-TWRT0011 Persuasive Writing
- OLCD-TWRT0010 Grammar Tune-up
- OLCD-COWR0014 Grabbing the Spotlight: Developing Your Professional Presence
and two electives:
- OLCD-LEAD0013 Personal Leadership: Leading the Self Before Leading Others
- OLCD-COWR0011 Virtual Presentations for the New Normal
- OLCD-COWR0012 Increase Your Personal Impact using Persuasion and Influence
- OLCD-COWR0015 Digital Literacy and Acumen
Participants can take courses in any order.
For assistance or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.