- Three (3) hours of personal executive leadership coaching
- Action Learning Project: participants engage in a research project that is related to a current workplace challenge. Working in small teams under the guidance of a Dalhousie faculty mentor, the project deliverables include a research report and presentation to community stakeholders from the client organization and the university.
- One (1) personal leadership assessment: the EQ (emotional intelligence) with debrief.
- Individual Education Plan: With guidance from Dalhousie faculty, participants build a professional development roadmap.
- Introduction to Leadership and Self-Management
- Teams and Relationship Management
- Decision-Making and Creative Problem Solving
- Systems and Complexity
- Collaboration: Building Successful Partnerships and Collaborative Networks in Health Care
What to Expect from Online Learning at Dalhousie
- Each course is two (2) weeks of fully online learning delivered by Dalhousie instructors.
- Participants can expect to spend 3-5 hours per week engaged with the course material
- Courses are delivered via Dalhousie's interactive, experiential online learning platform, Brightspace.
- Courses are approximately 30 hours in length.
- All five (5) courses must be fully completed to earn the certificate.
The five-course program is delivered through the flexibility and convenience of Dalhousie’s enriched and engaging online learning platform (BrightSpace). Courses include weekly group activities, live streaming lectures and project work.
Course Materials: all course materials are made available through the BrightSpace learning platform and are included in the course fees.
All five (5) courses must be successfully completed in order to receive the Certificate in Emerging Leaders Strategic Leadership in Health.
Program Cost: $3,500 for the full certificate (all five courses). To enrol please add all five (5) required courses to your shopping cart.
- 10% Dalhousie alumni discount