The Certificate in Customer Service Specialization (CSS) consists of three courses covering the different phases of implementing a customer service (CS) plan, inclusive of using the company’s marketplace strategy to form the basis of the plan. In addition, the certificate examines operations, management techniques, and data reporting methods that all support customer success management (CSM) program implementation.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify techniques of customer management
- Improve management skills through customer relationship management (CRM)
- Learn how a customer’s service experience translates to customer retention
- Examine how operations management can help increase performance with CSM
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Small business owners
- General/Technical salespersons
- General managers and managers
How Will You Benefit?
The Certificate in Customer Service Specialization can help you:
- understand operations and functions within a firm more clearly and detail the role each plays in supporting CSM.
- identify jargon and terms used in CSS.
- describe customer segmentation and examine ways in which customer management systems are executed and maintained.
- define the effect that operations and other costs have on the firm, as well as detail customer churn and turnover.
- use CSM as a means to reduce costs and increase company relevance.
- to define, tailor and, apply strategies that support CSM.
Course Fees & Schedule
The fee for each course is $1195. Please note that textbooks are not included.
This online certificate consists of three courses. Live online sessions are every Wednesday, 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
- OLCD-CSSP0010 Understanding the Value of Customer Success
- OLCD-CSSP0011 Implementing Customer Success Strategies
- OLCD-CSSP0012 Refining, Measuring, and Improving Customer Success Strategies
Note: Your registration is not guaranteed until your seat is confirmed and you have been contacted by our Registration Office. As well, fees are based on the current academic year and are subject to change. No deferral of the non-refundable deposit or program fees is allowed. Text and materials related to courses may constitute an additional cost.
It is highly recommended that participants complete the three courses in sequential order. The certificate is awarded after the completion of all three courses, including all quizzes, assignments, and exams. This represents approximately 154 hours of training including online sessions, home study, assignments, and exam preparation. The participants must attain a minimum of 65% for each course and an aggregate average of at least 75% in the program.
For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Recognition of Prior Learning
It may be possible to receive advanced standing in this certificate based on your prior learning from work or life experience. We provide two types of recognition of prior learning:
Prior Certified Learning: Assessment of prior coursework or training through a professional training provider, for the purpose of advanced standing. Examples of certified learning may include university or college coursework, military training, accredited certificates, workplace training programs, etc.
Prior Experiential Learning: Assessment of previous work and life learning that may be equivalent to learning outcomes of university courses/programs, for the purpose of advanced standing. Relevant prior learning may come from work or volunteer experience, participation on committees or boards, independent study, etc.