What Will You Learn?
- Obtain foundational skills required for coding
- Become familiar with Visual Studio, a widely used IDE software application
- Apply best practices to create maintainable, robust software
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Those with an interest in learning coding skills, developing software programs, and/or being part of software development projects
- Basic computer literacy skills required (using the internet)- No prior coding experience required
- Patience and perseverance are participants’ most valuable assets
How Will You Benefit?
Fees & Schedule
The fee for each course is $1195. Please note that textbooks are not included.
This online certificate consists of two courses. Live online sessions are every Monday, 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
Note: Your registration is not guaranteed until your seat is confirmed and you have been contacted by our Registration Office. As well, fees are based on the current academic year and are subject to change. No deferral of the non-refundable deposit or program fees is allowed. Text and materials related to courses may constitute an additional cost.
It is highly recommended that participants complete the two courses in sequential order. The certificate is awarded after the completion of the two courses, including all quizzes, assignments, and exams. This represents approximately 126 hours of training including online sessions, home study, assignments, and exam preparation. The participants must attain a minimum of 65% for each module and an aggregate average of at least 75% in the program.
For assistance or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.