The Certificate in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is an advanced set of quality tools applied in a structured way to improve an organization’s processes and the services or products produced by those processes.
What Will You Learn?
- lead projects using DMAIC (Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control) methodology
- team leadership skills
- change leadership skills
- project management skills
- quantitative and qualitative analysis tools
- innovative thinking to work with others to improve the organization’s quality, speed, and costs for the benefit of the customer.
Who should take this certificate?
- those who want to improve quality and speed of projects, decrease costs; improve customer satisfaction, and improve employee morale and engagement.
- make a direct difference through the use of sound business processes aligned with strategies for the benefit of the customer.
- identify problems and fix them to stay fixed
Certificate Requirements and Rewards
Upon completion of the program, participants are awarded a Dalhousie University Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate acknowledging their Green Belt-level knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology tools and techniques. Requirements include:
- Watch weekly video presentations;
- Complete weekly reading assignments;
- Attend weekly Zoom interactive, hands-on classes;
- Complete short online quizzes; and,
- Complete and submit written practice exercises for feedback.
Participants also have the opportunity to take the QualityAmerica Green Belt Certification Exam at no additional charge. Participants who complete the exam will be awarded QualityAmerica’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification without Projects.
For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.