The Certificate in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is an advanced set of quality tools applied in a structured way to improve an organization’s processes and the services or products produced by those processes.
What Will You Learn?
- Course 1: Lean Six Sigma: DMAIC, Deployment, Define, and Metrics, explores the advanced set of quality tools that are applied in a structured way to improve an organization’s processes and the services or products produced by those processes. It also covers use of the DMAIC (Define / Measure / Analyze / Improve / Control) methodology used to improve an organization’s speed, quality, costs, and, ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- Course 2: Lean Six Sigma: Measure Phase and Value Stream Analysis, covers the importance of defining, testing and refining measurements throughout the life cycle of a project. It also highlights the importance of the value stream map and how it can be used to help identify and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Course 3: Lean Six Sigma: Analyze (Part II), Improve, and Control, covers the importance of using measured data when identifying problems with processes, tools that can be used to implement change in order to eliminate the root cause of problems, and how to bring process performance under control so improved processes remain well implemented and maintained for long-term effectiveness.
Who should take this certificate?
- Those who want to improve quality and speed of projects, decrease costs, improve customer satisfaction, and improve employee morale and engagement.
- Make a direct difference through the use of sound business processes aligned with strategies for the benefit of the customer.
- Identify problems and fix them so they stay fixed.
Certificate Requirements and Rewards
Upon completion of the program, participants are awarded a Dalhousie University Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate acknowledging their Green Belt-level knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology tools and techniques. Requirements include:
- Watch weekly video presentations;
- Complete weekly reading assignments;
- Attend weekly Zoom interactive, hands-on classes;
- Complete short online quizzes; and,
- Complete and submit written practice exercises for feedback.
Participants also have the opportunity to take the QualityAmerica Green Belt Certification Exam at no additional charge. Participants who complete the exam will be awarded QualityAmerica’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification without Projects.
For assistance or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.