Course DescriptionA one day workshop importance of integrated weed management. Topics will include Weed identification, reduction of herbicide use, non-chemical methods of weed control.
- The importance of integrated weed management in reducing herbicide use
- Weed identification and its significance for weed control
- Integrated weed management
- Non-chemical methods of weed control
- Herbicide selection and use
If you are a licensed pesticide applicator, you can accumulate Pesticide Continue Education Points (PCEP’s) over a five-year period through approved training sessions such as this one. Once you have obtained 15 PCEP’s (no more than 10 per year), you are no longer required to write the pesticide applicator’s exam every five years.
For more information on re-certification please contact the appropriate government administration in your province.