Agility helps organizations manage projects in the face of emergent, volatile or changing requirements. As an extension to the more formal Project Management practices, agile Project Management focuses on lightweight and flexible approaches that are designed to rapidly respond to changing business needs and dynamics. Reflecting best practices recommended by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the course will look at how iterative and incremental life cycles can be used to deliver business value. Providing a process framework that can engage and energize teams, the course will review the role of the Project Manager as it relates to agile projects and the practices highly agile teams use to satisfy client needs.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- The Project Manager’s Toolkit: Project Initiation and Planning
- The Project Manager’s Toolkit: Project Execution, Control and Closing
- Essential Skills in the Project Environment
- Teamwork in the Project Environment
Note: Your registration is not guaranteed until your seat is confirmed and you have been contacted by our Registration Office.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management (Online) : Required