This course may be applied to the Certificate in Public Policy and Management, a five-course fully online program.
The purpose of this course is to gain a deeper understanding of how digital technologies and the internet are transforming government and governance, both administratively and democratically.
Core objectives of this course include:
- Develop an understanding of globalization, digital transformation and e-governance;
- Develop an understanding of the importance of digital technologies in modernizing government, both in terms of policy and services.
For more Public Policy and Management courses and information on the Certificate in Public Policy and Management program, click here.
Payment Options – Individual Course Registrations:
- Payment in full of $695 (which includes deposit/materials fee)
- Payment is due at time of registration, unless 3rd Party funded
- All course materials are included in your tuition and are housed on the Brightspace Learning Management System. You will receive a follow-up email with details on accessing the Brightspace platform.
Participants in this course are eligible for a T2202 tax receipt. In order to receive a tax receipt, you must put your Social Insurance Number into the profile section of your student account. If you do not add your Social Insurance Number, you will not receive a tax receipt. T2202 tax receipts will be available for you to download from your account at the end of February of the following calendar year.
For further information on Registration, Withdrawal and Course cancellations, Transfers and Refunds please refer to Dalhousie Executive Education Policies and Procedures.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Public Policy and Management : Required Courses