This course will focus on the new normal of presenting - virtual presentations! Participants will learn about Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Collaborate, Jira, and other online communication tools.
- Week 1: Let’s Get Started!
- Week 2: Choose and Structure What Must be Said
- Week 3: Create Memorable Slides that Enhance Your Message
- Week 4: Create Personal Presence
- Week 5: Add ‘Impact Moments’ then Present
What You Will Learn
- Customize your presentation to the purpose and audience
- Inspire the audience’s confidence in you through managing the presentation structure, your voice, your visual self, visual aids, and presentation software
- Explain technical or numerical information to a non-technical audience
- Feel more confident and relaxed when presenting, which will help engage and persuade your audience
- Lead effective Question & Answer (Q&A) sessions
- Anyone who wishes to make compelling, confidence-inspiring online presentations, regardless of the topic.
- New and experienced presenters alike will deepen their skills; the degree of challenge and support will be personally customized to each participant based on pre-course communication with the instructor.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Agile Communications : Electives