The first course in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization provides an overview of customer success terminology and an introduction to basic functions within a business. It will cover the need for customer success strategies, the importance of customer service professionals and trends in the marketplace. Participants will build knowledge on the evolution of customer success management including techniques on how to increase customer satisfaction, strategies, missions and visions that support customer success.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Orientation
- Week 2: The Need for Customer Success Strategies
- Week 3: The Importance of Customer Service Professionals
- Week 4: Trends in the Marketplace
- Week 5: The Evolution of Customer Success Management
- Week 6: Strategies, Missions, and Visions that Support CS
What You Will Learn
- The formal definition of customer success management
- How to incorporate customer success into supporting customer-facing roles
- What customer service professionals do on a day-to-day basis
- The use of social media, big data and artificial intelligence (AI) in customer service
- Techniques of increasing customer satisfaction
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small business owners
- General/Technical salespersons
- General managers and managers