The second course in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization explores how customer success strategies are implemented by focusing on ones that work and fail by industry, and operations that support customer success. It will also provide an overview on servicescape management, channel management and key performance indicators.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Winning Strategies and Best Practices in Customer Success
- Week 2: Operations that Support Customer Success
- Week 3: Servicescape Management
- Week 4: Channel Management
- Week 5: Key Performance Indicators
What You Will Learn
- Laws of customer success and customer success management
- Methods of managing service and product offerings
- Customer feedback and experience as it relates to the servicescape
- Winning channel strategies
- Measuring customer experience
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small business owners
- General/Technical salespersons
- General managers and managers