The second course in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization explores how customer success strategies are implemented by focusing on ones that work and fail by industry, and operations that support customer success. It will also provide an overview on servicescape management, channel management and key performance indicators.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Winning Strategies and Best Practices in Customer Success
- Week 2: Operations that Support Customer Success
- Week 3: Servicescape Management
- Week 4: Channel Management
- Week 5: Key Performance Indicators
What You Will Learn
- Laws of customer success and customer success management
- Methods of managing service and product offerings
- Customer feedback and experience as it relates to the servicescape
- Winning channel strategies
- Measuring customer experience
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization.
- Small business owners
- General/Technical salespersons
- General managers and managers