The final course in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization looks at strategies related to refining, measuring and improving customer success. Students will learn about data and artificial intelligence (AI) used in customer success strategies, as well as talent management and human resources in customer success. The course will also cover professional best practices, decision making, ethics, and will provide a recap of customer service as a profession.
Each week includes a one-hour online live session with the instructor. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Data and Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service Specialization
- Week 2: Talent Management and Human Resources in Customer Success
- Week 3: Professional Practice, Decision-making, and Ethics
- Week 4: Recap of Customer Service as a Profession
- Week 5: Customer Service as a Profession and Profession Best Practices
What You Will Learn
- An overview of loyalty programs
- How to hire the right people for customer retention
- AntiSpam laws
- How to promote yourself as a customer service professional
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Customer Service Specialization.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small business owners
- General/Technical salespersons
- General managers and managers