Each week has a 90-minute online live session with the instructor. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Review of Coding Principles
- Week 2: Building Functions
- Week 3: Working with DOM (Document Object Model)
- Week 4: Creating Exception Handling Functions
- Week 6: More on Object-Oriented Theory: Designing, Creating Classes
What You Will Learn
- How to apply best practices to create maintainable, robust software
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact email@example.com.
- Those with an interest in learning coding skills, developing software programs and/or being part of software development projects
- Those with an interest in learning the more technical side of software development
- Basic computer literacy skills required (using the internet) - no prior coding experience required
- Patience and perseverance are participants’ most valuable assets