This course covers the methodology related to creating a strategic approach to total wellness and health, with the goal of learning how to apply it. Important factors such as proper planning, creating buy-in, developing a team, budget and policies will be part of this dynamic experience.
- Module 1: How to create buy-in from the senior team members
- Module 2: Planning
- Module 3: Total Health and Wellness team development
- Module 4: Creating a budget and ROI calculations
What You Will Learn
- How to relate strategy to organizational goals
- How to build the framework for a multi-year strategic plan
- How to assemble an effective team to help implement the plan
- Steps to create a budget for your plan
- Best practices when explaining the return on investment/value of information
If you have any questions about this course, please send an email to email@example.com
This course provides learners with the opportunity to earn a microcredential. A microcredential is evidence of the mastery of a skill or competency that is desired by employers. Dalhousie microcredentials are developed in collaboration with relevant industries and organizations. The microcredential is demonstrated by a digital badge that can be displayed on social media pages, digital resumes, personal webpages, and in email signatures. To earn the microcredential in this course, learners will need to successfully complete the competency-based assessment related to the microcredential.
- Anyone with a desire to better understand how to develop a multi-year strategic health and wellness plan within their organization, including developing a budget and being able to explain the value and return on investment to senior leaders.
- Those in HR and supervisory positions who are looking to strategize and implement health and wellness plans in their organizations to ensure a healthier workforce with fewer sick days and more engagement, by enrolling in this and the other four courses in the Certificate in Total Health and Wellness Strategy.
- Graduates of HR programs who want to upskill and learn more about the fast-growing field of health and wellness.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Developing Organizational Health and Wellness Strategies : Required courses
- Certificate in Human Resources Management : Elective