You can earn a 5% discount on the full Certificate in Total Health and Wellness Strategy. Just visit the certificate page. Then, add each of the 5 courses to your cart. When you checkout, you must apply the discount code "TotalHealth" to each course. You will earn almost $200 off the total cost of the certificate. This discount is available for a limited time.
Don't miss out.
This is the capstone course in the Certificate in Total Health and Wellness Strategy. Learners will be part of discussions and workshops to decipher why and where assessments are used, and which ones are key to use in an evolution process. Discussions will involve how assessments are used in the decision-making process and the link between assessments and an agile approach.
- Module 1: Evaluation Theories
- Module 2: What to Evaluate
- Module 3: Engagement and Adherence
- Module 4: Impact
What You Will Learn
- contrast different evaluation tools used in workplaces;
- compare different evaluation tools;
- select which factors to evaluate; and
- evaluate engagement, adherence and impact.
If you have any questions about this course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This course provides learners with the opportunity to earn a microcredential. A microcredential is evidence of the mastery of a skill or competency that is desired by employers. Dalhousie microcredentials are developed in collaboration with relevant industries and organizations. The microcredential is demonstrated by a digital badge that can be displayed on social media pages, digital resumes, personal webpages, and in email signatures. To earn the microcredential in this course, learners will need to successfully complete the competency-based assessment related to the microcredential.
The four courses listed below are prerequisites as course materials and exercises in this course build upon prior learning in those courses. If enrolling in multiple courses at once, learners will receive a warning that prerequisites have not been met - please just click “ok” and continue.
- OLCD-HEAL0013 - Theory of Total Health and Wellness (Pass)
- OLCD-HEAL0014 - Developing a Game Plan for a Total Health and Wellness Strategy (Pass)
- OLCD-HEAL0015 - Key Components in a Total Health and Wellness Plan (Pass)
- OLCD-HEAL0016 - Building and Buy-In for Your Total Health and Wellness Plan (Pass)
- Those in HR and supervisory positions who are looking to strategize and implement health and wellness plans in their organizations to ensure a healthier workforce with fewer sick days and more engagement, by enrolling in this and the other four courses in the Certificate in Total Health and Wellness Strategy
- Managers and supervisors in any organization who want to build upon their existing experience and education in supervision and HR, by learning more about the impacts physical, mental and psychological wellness of employees have on the health of the organization
- Graduates of HR programs who want to upskill and learn more about the fast-growing field of health and wellness
- Consultants in the health and wellness field
- Anyone interested in or already working in health promotions
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Total Health and Wellness Strategy : Required courses