The third course in the Certificate in Mechanical Engineering for Non-Mechanical Engineers looks at transportation, then moves on to building construction and equipment. The course then looks at fans and pumps and concludes with a lesson on compressors.
Each week has a one-hour pre-recorded session with the instructor. There is a total of five hours of pre-recorded sessions in this course.
- Week 1: Transportation
- Week 2: Building Construction and Equipment
- Week 3: Fans
- Week 4: Pumps
- Week 5: Compressors
What You Will Learn
- Mechanical engineering and how it relates to transportation
- Equipment used in building construction
- How fans, pumps, and compressors work
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Mechanical Engineering for Non-Mechanical Engineers.
- Technical, supervisory, and management personnel in design, operation, manufacturing, and support roles
- Anyone seeking a better understanding of the theories, basic academic fundamentals, and practices of mechanical engineering and mechanical equipment
- Those who simply would like to refresh and enhance their understanding in the area of mechanical engineering