This 100% online Certificate in Blockchain provides learners with knowledge, strategies, tools and skills related to the use of blockchain technology in the workplace. Blockchain skills are required in a variety of fields including government, health, education, financial services, logistics, real estate, start-ups, oil and gas, the non-profit sector and business. This certificate is for all levels of experience within the blockchain technology ecosystem.
What Will You Learn?
- What blockchain technology is and how it is used.
- What Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are as well as how they fit into the digital economy.
- Distinguish the types of blockchain networks including for what environment they are best suited.
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of public, private, consortium and permissioned networks in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Describe some of the possibilities that blockchain may influence for both commercial and social good.
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Anyone interested in learning about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
- Those interested in adding to their professional profiles and resumes two technologies which are growing in importance and driving many new market and employment opportunities.
- Anyone working in the financial, healthcare, retail, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, legal, gaming or cybersecurity industries where knowledge and skill in these two technology areas is transferable knowledge.
How Will You Benefit?
The certificate in blockchain can help you:
- Learn, apply and master the vocabulary and knowledge to discuss and apply blockchain technology in professional situations.
- Understand and add “blockchain” to your resume, one of the top job skills in demand according to LinkedIn.
- Learn about and use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies safely and effectively.
- Gain a foundational background and understanding of how the emerging technologies called blockchain and cryptocurrencies are being applied in real world applications.
For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Need to apply to transfer credit for learning from external sources to a certificate?
Click here to apply Prior Learning Assessment Application Form