The Certificate in Project Management, designed in consultation with the PMBOK 7, is ideal for those who are relatively new to the world of project management as well as for those with project management experience who wish to consolidate and advance their skills and knowledge. It appeals to a wide audience from a broad mix of industries. A variety of instructional techniques are used to deliver this program including facilitated group exercises, discussions, and experiential exercises interspersed with the presentation of theory and best practices.
This program is delivered by Procept Associates Ltd., a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Authorized Training Partner.
What Will You Learn?
- Best practices in project management
- How to prepare various project documents
- How to manage a project from beginning to end
- The project delivery principles as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI ®) in v7 of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (a.k.a. PMBOK® Guide)
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Those who are new to projects or experienced project managers who require a better understanding of their role or who desire formal recognition
- Anyone who works in a project management environment in any industry or discipline and who wants to increase their PM knowledge, including project managers, project coordinators, team members, technical personnel, subject matter experts, managers, and key support staff
- Candidates who want to develop further knowledge and start to prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exams
How Will You Benefit?
Individuals who want to enhance their resumes and seek opportunities in the project management job market will benefit from learning the skills in this certificate.
Fees & Scheduling
This online certificate consists of seven required courses and one elective. The total cost of the certificate is $5495.00.
Please click on the courses below for specific fees.
7 Required Courses:
- OLCD-PROJ0030 Project Management Essentials
- OLCD-PROJ0066 Tracking and Forecasting Progress: Budgets, Baselines and Timelines
- OLCD-PROJ0072 Agile Bootcamp
- OLCD-PROJ0063 Strategies for Effectively Leading Through Change
- OLCD-PROJ0061 Managing Uncertainty & Opportunities: Project Risk Management
- OLCD-PROJ0065 Project Delivery Principles
- OLCD-PROJ0064 Engaging Stakeholders: Communication Strategies for Managing Expectations
1 Elective Course:
- OLCD-PROJ0068 Creating High Performance Virtual Teams
- OLCD-PROJ0067 Getting to Done: Project Closeout Best Practices
- OLCD-PROJ0060 Building Strong Vendor Relationships
- OLCD-PROJ0062 Understanding Project Objectives: Business Requirements and Scope
Certificate Requirements and Rewards
Upon completion of the program, participants are awarded a Dalhousie University Project Management Certificate.
For assistance or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.