The Certificate in Business Analysis is for professionals looking to pursue a business analysis career and get hands-on experience; as well as for experienced analysts looking to enhance their skills, learn the latest concepts, tools, and framework to add value to their teams and organizations. It is also suited for those who, along with their regular job responsibilities, assume some BA responsibilities. The certificate follows the latest best practices, incorporates leadership and practical communication concepts, and is tailored to both agile and non-agile environments.
The demand for experienced business analysts increases as the profession becomes more globally recognized and standardized, and employers acknowledge the value business analysts bring to their organizations. The BA plays an integral role within the business, uniting current industry knowledge, practical tools, and techniques to deliver quality project solutions on time and within budget. Whether you are new to the profession or a seasoned business analyst, you will benefit from the knowledge and practical application of standard tools and techniques used in many industries today.
The Certificate in Business Analysis is delivered by Procept Associates Ltd.
What Will You Learn?
- Elicit and manage requirements end to end
- Perform business analysis activities that add value
- Build a business case
- Map, model, analyze and improve processes
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- People who want to embark on a business analysis career
- Business analysts who want to enhance and improve their skills for better performance
- Team members who work with business analysts, including project managers, technical team members and other stakeholders
- People who want to optimize their performance in a dynamic and changing environment (both agile and waterfall)
- Those preparing to challenge the exam for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designation
How Will You Benefit?
- Learn how to observe opportunities for improvements and challenges
- Translate ideas, problems, and challenges into actionable items
- Help lead change and identify customers’ needs
- Analyze processes and performance
- Effectively elicit and manage requirements
- Introduce efficiencies and ideas for improvement and identify areas that require action
- Enhance team performance by supporting their changing needs