Thank you for your interest in the Certificate in Business Analysis. We are currently working on transitioning the certificate to a new program. Registration for fall session courses will be available on our website in summer 2022.
The Certificate in Business Analysis is for professionals looking to pursue a business analysis career and get hands-on experience; as well as for experienced analysts looking to enhance their skills, learn the latest concepts, tools, and framework to add value to their teams and organizations. It is also suited for those who, along with their regular job responsibilities, assume some BA responsibilities. The Certificate in Business Analysis is delivered by Procept Associates Ltd.
What Will You Learn?
- Elicit and manage requirements end to end
- Perform business analysis activities that add value
- Build a business case
- Map, model, analyze and improve processes
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- People who want to embark on a business analysis career
- Business analysts who want to enhance and improve their skills for better performance
- Team members who work with business analysts, including project managers, technical team members and other stakeholders
- People who want to optimize their performance in a dynamic and changing environment (both agile and waterfall)
- Those preparing to challenge the exam for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designation
How Will You Benefit?
The Certificate in Business Analysis can help you:
- learn how to observe opportunities for improvements and challenges.
- translate ideas, problems, and challenges into actionable items.
- help lead change and identify customers’ needs.
- analyze processes and performance.
- effectively elicit and manage requirements.
- introduce efficiencies and ideas for improvement and identify areas that require action.
- enhance team performance by supporting their changing needs.
Fees & Scheduling
The fee for each course is $1335.
The certificate follows the latest best practices, incorporates leadership and practical communication concepts, and is tailored to both agile and non-agile environments. Courses can be taken in any sequence.
For assistance or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.