The Certificate in Change Management provides practical knowledge of change management techniques and models that can be effectively implemented within your organization. This structured approach will help you understand how to navigate change as an individual, as a member of a team/organization, and as a leader.
Change is frequently introduced to an organization through projects, so an understanding of project management is crucial to being able to effectively manage change. In addition to fundamental project management tools, this program includes training in how to choose the right approach to a project and how to be agile.
The certificate program appeals to a wide audience from a broad mix of industries.
What Will You Learn?
- Best practices in change management
- The human side of change and how to help people and organizations deal more effectively with change
- A range of techniques and approaches to support the effective delivery of the organization’s desired outcomes
- How project management is used to manage change, how to manage a project end-to-end and best practices in project management, including selecting project approaches and how to be agile
- Assess influence situations and apply appropriate strategies to harness the power of collaboration
- Developing effective teams and ways to overcome challenges impacting your team’s ability to work collaboratively
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Anyone who works in any industry or discipline who wants to increase their change management knowledge, including project managers, project coordinators, team members, technical personnel, subject matter experts, managers and key support staff
- Those who are leading, managing, or supporting change, or those impacted by changes in processes, technology, or organizational culture
- Candidates who want to challenge the Change Management Foundation™ (CMF) and Change Management Practitioner™ (CMP) exams offered by APMG Note: Exam fees are not included in course fees.
How Will You Benefit?
The Certificate in Change Management offers a pathway to gain the skills needed to confidently address change, implement practical solutions and navigate challenges strategically. As change remains constant in the professional world, this certificate becomes a valuable investment for those seeking excellence in managing change and driving favourable outcomes. By embracing this program, you'll be equipped to thrive amidst change, contribute to organizational success and stand out as a capable change management professional.
This online certificate consists of six required courses. The total cost of the certificate is $4960.00.
- Change Management Foundation™
- Change Management Practitioner™
- The Power of Collaboration
- Being Agile and Choosing the Right Approach
- Project Management Essentials
- Influencing Without Authority
Change Management Foundation must be taken before Change Management Practitioner, but the other courses can be taken in any sequence, offering maximum flexibility. The delivery method is virtual with a live instructor and all instructors are skilled facilitators who use a variety of techniques to maintain engagement to optimize the learning environment.
Fees & Schedule
The fee for each course varies from $550 - $1395. Please note that textbooks are not included.
Note: Your registration is not guaranteed until your seat is confirmed and you have been contacted by our Registration Office. As well, fees are based on the current academic year and are subject to change. Non-refundable deposits and program fees cannot be deferred. Text and materials related to courses may constitute an additional cost.
Upon completion of the program, participants are awarded the Certificate in Change Management from Dalhousie University.
For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have prior learning or experience relevant to this certificate?
It may be possible to receive advanced standing in this certificate based on your prior learning from work or life experience. We provide two types of recognition of prior learning:
Prior Certified Learning: Assessment of prior coursework or training through a professional training provider, for the purpose of advanced standing. Examples of certified learning may include university or college coursework, military training, accredited certificates, workplace training programs, etc.
Prior Experiential Learning: Assessment of previous work and life learning that may be equivalent to learning outcomes of university courses/programs, for the purpose of advanced standing. Relevant prior learning may come from work or volunteer experience, participation on committees or boards, independent study, etc.
To discuss how to use your prior learning to apply for advanced standing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.