This course will introduce you to the theory and practice behind energy production, distribution and consumption. Participants will learn about the relationship between energy and the environment and leave with a strong grasp of the basic terminology and units of measurement used throughout the certificate program.
- Week 1: Content in Brightspace
- Week 2: Content in Brightspace
- Week 3: Content in Brightspace
- Week 4: Content in Brightspace
What You Will Learn
- SET Certificate Overview
- Introduction to Electricity
- Power Generation Overview
- Transmission and Distribution
- Electricity and the Environment
- Electricity Storage and Course Recap
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET).
- Anyone interested in learning about Sustainable Energy Technologies