This course will provide participants with a foundational understanding of wind power technologies and walk you through the planning, design and development process required to install different wind projects. Participants will leave with an understanding of the mechanics behind wind power generation, the economics of different types of power projects, technical aspects of its integration into power grids and the future potential of this technology.
- Week 1: Content in Brightspace
- Week 2: Content in Brightspace
- Week 3: Content in Brightspace
- Week 4: Content in Brightspace
What You Will Learn
- Wind as an Energy Resource
- Wind Turbine Basics
- Developing a Wind Farm
- Wind Power Economics
- Technicalities of Wind Integration
- Project Application
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET).
- Anyone interested in learning about Sustainable Energy Technologies