This course provides an introduction to the technology behind solar power. It provides participants with a foundational understanding of the different major forms of solar power and walks them through the planning, design and development process required to install a solar project. You will leave with an understanding of the engineering behind solar power generation, the financial analysis required for different solar power projects, technical aspects of its integration into power grids and the future growth of this industry.
- Week 1: Content in Brightspace
- Week 2: Content in Brightspace
- Week 3: Content in Brightspace
- Week 4: Content in Brightspace
What You Will Learn
- Solar Energy as a Resource
- Solar Power Basics
- How to Build a Solar Project
- Solar Power Economics
- Technicalities of Integrating Solar Power Systems
- Project Application
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET).
- Anyone interested in learning about Sustainable Energy Technologies