This course will provide you with a foundational background and understanding of the future of the emerging technology called blockchain. The second half of the course is designed to provide you with a foundational background and understanding of how the emerging technology called blockchain and cryptocurrencies are being applied in real-world applications.
- Week 1: Content in Brightspace
- Week 2: Content in Brightspace
- Week 3: Content in Brightspace
- Week 4: Content in Brightspace
What You Will Learn
- Explain the challenges that blockchain must overcome to gain mainstream acceptance.
- Describe some of the possibilities that blockchain may influence for both commercial and social good.
- Define the key elements of a use case.
- Explain a minimum of five key terms that relate to blockchain technology.
- Identify five use cases for blockchain technology.
- Identify two use cases for Cryptocurrency.
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.