This course will teach how to write persuasively to move readers to action, which requires a strategic approach, particularly when you are creating complex documents, such as formal proposals. Focusing on reports and proposals, this course will give you practical strategies that will enable you to use writing to make action happen.
- Week 1: perspective-taking, a technique used for stakeholder analysis.
- Week 2: the three classic modes of persuasion.
- Week 3: high stakes persuasive writing – recommendation reports.
- Week 4: high stakes persuasive writing – proposals.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a document persuasion strategy
- Apply the three classical modes of persuasion
- Create compelling recommendation reports
- Craft winning proposals
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Technical Writing.
- Professionals who write persuasive documents, such as recommendation reports or proposals
- Sellers and Non-sales sellers who need their audience to take action
- Writers of formal or informal documents who want to change minds and get results
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Technical Writing : Elective courses (3)