To write persuasively is to move readers to action. That requires a strategic approach, particularly when you’re creating complex documents, such as formal proposals. Focusing on reports and proposals, this course will give you practical strategies that will enable you to use writing to make action happen.
Course OutlineOver four weeks, you’ll complete four modules and two assignments. The course includes two virtual coaching sessions.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Analyze your document stakeholders
- Develop a document persuasion strategy
- Apply the three classical modes of persuasion
- Create compelling recommendation reports
- Craft winning proposals
NotesFor more Technical Writing courses, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Writing Certificate Program (100% Online) : Elective courses (3)