Clear written communication is the glue that holds projects together. In this course, you’ll learn tips and techniques for producing concise, easy-to-read documents spanning the project lifecycle. Such documents include requirements, statements of work, project charters, and status reports.
What You Will LearnBy the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Create a comprehensive project communications plan
- Write a precise Statement of Work (SOW)
- Craft a compelling project charter
- Produce a clear, goal-oriented status report
- Design your own templates for project management documents
NotesFor more Technical Writing courses, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Writing Certificate Program (100% Online) : Elective courses (3)