The first course in the Certificate in Maintenance Management looks at the fundamentals of maintenance management along with reliability and preventive and predictive maintenance. It then focuses on the aspects of planning and scheduling maintenance and concludes with special issues related to maintenance management.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. There is a total of five hours of live sessions in this course. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Introduction to Maintenance Management
- Week 2: Reliability
- Week 3: Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance
- Week 4: Planning and Scheduling Maintenance
- Week 5: Special Issues
What You Will Learn
- The basics of maintenance management
- Aspects of preventive and predictive maintenance management
- How to plan and schedule maintenance
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Maintenance Management.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managers and directors of maintenance
- Lead Hands
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) managers, planners, and engineers
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Maintenance Management : Required