Develop, practice, and enhance your negotiation skills. Learn effective conflict resolution strategies by examining theories of negotiation, participating in discussions, and completing analytical and reflection assignments.
Module 1: Negotiation, Personality, and Conflict
Module 2: Communication, Culture, and Power in Negotiation
Module 3: Assertion and Persuasion
Module 4: Leadership and Team Negotiation
What You Will Learn
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine theories of negotiation and negotiation styles
- Enhance your negotiation skills
- Assess your personality type and negotiation temperament
- Learn effective conflict resolution strategies
NotesFor more Public Service Communicators courses click here.
This course is recommended for anyone wishing to develop or enhance skills in negotiation and conflict resolution.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Advanced Certificate in Fire Service Administration : Elective
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Advanced Leadership : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Human Resource Management : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Operational Planning : Elective (2)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Strategic Planning : Electives Option 1 (2 courses required), Electives Option 2 (3 courses required)
- Certificate in Human Resources Management : Elective
- Certificate in Police Supervisory Skills : Required
- Public Safety Communicator Leadership Certificate : Required