Develop, practice, and enhance your negotiation skills. Learn effective conflict resolution strategies by examining theories of negotiation, participating in discussions, and completing analytical and reflection assignments.
Module 1: Negotiation, Personality, and Conflict
Module 2: Communication, Culture, and Power in Negotiation
Module 3: Assertion and Persuasion
Module 4: Leadership and Team Negotiation
What You Will Learn
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine theories of negotiation and negotiation styles
- Enhance your negotiation skills
- Assess your personality type and negotiation temperament
- Learn effective conflict resolution strategies
For more Public Service Communicators courses click here.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact email@example.com.
This course is recommended for anyone wishing to develop or enhance skills in negotiation and conflict resolution.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Advanced Certificate in Fire Service Administration : Elective
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Advanced Leadership : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Human Resource Management : Electives (3)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Operational Planning : Elective (2)
- Certificate in Fire Service Administration: Strategic Planning : Required (9 courses)
- Certificate in Human Resource Leadership : Required
- Certificate in Police Supervisory Skills : Required
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Leadership : Required
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies : Required - Human Resource Leadership
- Public Safety Communicator Leadership Certificate : Required