The second course of this certificate begins with a second lesson on editing tools using the Polar Array, Path Array, and Rectangular Array tools. Students will then move on to creating views using multi-view drawings, and then on to dimensions and annotations. The course concludes with a lesson focused on section views using the Hatch tool.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. There is a total of five hours of live sessions in this course. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Editing Tools - Part 2
- Week 2: Multi-View Drawings
- Week 3: Dimensions and Annotations - Part 1
- Week 4: Dimensions and Annotations - Part 2
- Week 5: Section Views
What You Will Learn
- AutoCAD fundamentals and basic object construction
- Using editing tools, object properties, and organization
- Dimensioning and plotting
- Creating architectural drawings
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in AutoCAD.
- Engineers, engineering technicians, and engineering students of all disciplines
- Architects, draftspersons, and graphic designers
- Carpenters, furniture designers, electricians, mechanics, and steel detailers
- Estimators and quantity surveyors
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in AutoCAD : Required Courses