Every organization experiences some form of change requiring organizational transformation in order to survive a rapidly shifting environment. This course is designed to assist leaders with how to identify, address the typical questions and concerns that people raise during times of uncertainty, as well as how to appropriate change strategies and corresponding behaviours to address responses to change. It will also give participants strategies to optimize success when leading teams through change initiatives.
At the end of the course, there will be a short quiz covering some of the key concepts learned. A passing grade of 60% is required to successfully complete this course.
- Session 1: Understanding the change process, your role in leading change, responding to reactions to change
- Session 2: Communicating change, proactively planning for change
What You Will Learn
- How to Identify barriers to change and develop plans to manage them
- Properly assess different reactions to change, including your own
- Determine the appropriate change strategies to use and corresponding behaviours to address employee concerns regarding change
- Proactively plan change communications to build commitment
- Apply best practice techniques to lead teams through change
- Anyone working on projects in any industry who wants to become more effective when leading people through change initiatives
- Project managers, project coordinators, subject matter experts, technical personnel, team members, managers, and key support personnel
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Professional and Leadership Studies : Elective Program - Project Management
- Certificate in Project Management : Required