This course is 7 learning hours. It is recommended that students spend an additional 1-hour over the two day period on this course.
At the rapid pace of business today, efficient project closure is a must and may even give you a competitive edge. This course introduces best practices for getting final sign-offs and closing out projects. Participants will learn a structured closeout framework with templates that can be used to complete an orderly project closeout.
- Session 1: Introduction, start with the end in mind, getting final approvals, scope barriers, lifecycle barriers
- Session 2: Post-approach closure activities, contract closure activities
What You Will Learn
- How to use a structured approach to get final sign-off to close out a project
- The barriers to project closeout including scope and lifecycle barriers
- How to overcome closeout activities including financial, administrative and legal closure
- Application of lessons learned to drive continuous improvement
- Anyone working on projects in any industry who wants to increase their project management knowledge and raise their level of success on projects
- Project managers, project coordinators, subject matter experts, technical personnel, team members, managers, and key support personnel
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Project Management : Electives