This course will cover specific evidence-based strategies aimed at fostering orientation to the learner's optimal functioning, while experimenting with several approaches to determine the best fit for each learner. Participants will discover the different factors that influence their mindset and mental states, focusing on the more practical applications of positive psychology in promoting one’s own mental well-being.
- Module 1: What are Your Strengths?
- Module 2: Gratitude and Savoring
- Module 3: Optimism and Resilience
- Module 4: Nature, Diet, Exercise and Sleep
What You Will Learn
- Techniques rooted in evidence that foster an orientation to optimal functioning of self
- Evidence-based practices will be experimented with to find an approach that suits the individual learner best
- Various cognitive strategies that influence the mindset
If you have any questions about this course, please send an email to email@example.com.
PrerequisitesThe course listed below is a prerequisite as course materials and exercises in this course build upon prior learning in the previous course. If enrolling in multiple courses at once, learners will receive a warning that prerequisites have not been met - please just click “ok” and continue.
- Anyone currently in a supervisory or leadership role, or those who aspire to such roles, who want to apply the principles of positive psychology to enhance their leadership skills.
- While focused on the workplace, the skills gained in the program can be beneficial in day-to-day living as well. The application of positive psychology techniques will empower and enable participants to meaningfully shape and influence their respective workplaces using a positive lens. This lens has been demonstrated to foster confidence, promote enthusiasm and broadens resilience.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Building Positive Workplace Cultures : Required courses