This course will explore strategies to gain the attention of busy people, you need to make your technical content simple to navigate and easy to read.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who creates reports in a technical context
- project managers
- technical team leads
- technical consultants
- government employees.
- Weekly: complete a variety of interactive online learning activities, including a writing activity and twice during the course live coaching sessions.
What You Will Learn
- Adapt content to readers’ needs, interests, and values
- Craft a focused key message
- Design an easy-to-navigate reporting architecture
- Shape ideas and information into cohesive units of meaning
- Avoid common causes of wordiness
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Technical Writing.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Technical Writing : Elective courses (3)