In this four-week course, you’ll learn how to craft messages that rise above inbox clutter and get results. You’ll explore techniques that will help you grab your audience’s attention, clearly express your key messages, and motivate readers to respond as you want them to do.
- Each week during the course, you’ll complete a variety of interactive online learning activities and writing exercises as well as a brief assignment. You’ll also join in conversations with other participants via discussion forums.
- Twice during the course, you’ll connect with other participants and the course coach during a live virtual coaching session.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify action-oriented goals for your emails
- Structure messages for easy reading
- Motivate readers to act on your message
- Create an efficient, effective email inquiry
- Write a gracious “bad news” email
- Introduce a new procedure via email
NotesFor more Technical Writing courses, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Writing Certificate Program (100% Online) : Elective courses (3)