In this course, participants will learn how to craft messages that rise above inbox clutter and get results, exploring techniques to grab audience’s attention, clearly express key messages, and motivate readers to respond as you want them to do.
- Weekly: complete a variety of interactive online learning activities and writing exercises as well as a brief assignment. Join in conversations with other participants via discussion forums
What You Will Learn
- Identify action-oriented goals for your emails
- Structure messages for easy reading
- Motivate readers to act on your message
- Create an efficient, effective email inquiry
- Write a gracious “bad news” email
- Introduce a new procedure via email
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Technical Writing.