The third and final course in the Certificate in Maintenance Management begins with an overview on preventive and predictive maintenance, then moves on to reliability enhancement. It then focuses on predictive maintenance and management and concludes with a lesson on special issues in regards to preventive and predictive maintenance.
Each week has a one-hour online live session with the instructor. There is a total of five hours of live sessions in this course. Students who are absent for a live session will have access to a recording.
- Week 1: Introduction to PM
- Week 2: PM Dissection
- Week 3: Reliability Enhancement
- Week 4: PdM and Management
- Week 5: Special Issues
What You Will Learn
- A comprehensive overview of preventive and predictive maintenance
- How preventive maintenance works
- An in-depth look at reliability enhancement
- How predictive maintenance works
NotesBy enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Maintenance Management.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managers and directors of maintenance
- Lead Hands
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) managers, planners, and engineers
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Maintenance Management : Required