The third and final course of this certificate begins with a focus on blocks, and how to create, edit, explode and insert them. Attributes and Xrefs come next, with a lesson on defining attributes, working with external references, and fading an Xref. Students will then learn about layouts, including how to draw them and create viewports in the paper space. The final two lessons focus on templates, plotting, and architectural drawings.
- Week 1: Blocks
- Week 2: Attributes and Xrefs
- Week 3: Layouts
- Week 4: Templates and Plotting
- Week 5: Architectural Drawing
What You Will Learn
- AutoCAD fundamentals and basic object construction
- Using editing tools, object properties, and organization
- Dimensioning and plotting
- Creating architectural drawings
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in AutoCAD.
The Faculty of OLCD recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact email@example.com.
- Engineers, engineering technicians, and engineering students of all disciplines
- Architects, draftspersons, and graphic designers
- Carpenters, furniture designers, electricians, mechanics, and steel detailers
- Estimators and quantity surveyors
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in AutoCAD : Required