During this course, you will examine various change management techniques and explore change management models that could be effectively implemented in your organization. This structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization and as a leader.
This course also prepares you for the APMG Change Management Foundation™ exam.
The exam fee is included in this course. Additional study is recommended.
- Change and the individual
- Change in the organization
- Stakeholder engagement
- Change impact
- Change readiness
What You Will Learn
- How individuals learn and why many resist change.
- How to build an effective change team.
- Approaches to plan, implement and sustain organizational change.
- How to assess change impact and readiness and deal with resistance.
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Change Management Foundation™ (CMF) Certification exam.
The Faculty of Open Learning & Career Development recommends an intermediate level of English language proficiency for the most effective learning and participation in our online and face-to-face courses. A list of the minimum recommended scores on some common English tests can be found on our website. If you have questions about your English language proficiency and ability to succeed in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PrerequisitesThe suggested prerequisite is pre-reading: The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook: Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge.
• Those in any role including those leading, managing or supporting change initiatives
• Anyone working in an organization where a change initiative is being planned or is taking place
• Those wishing to achieve the Change Management Foundation™ (CMF) Certification
• Anyone who has already completed other change management certifications
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Change Management : Required