This course provides a framework for building a diversity and inclusion strategy from the start to finish. This is particularly important as changing demographics, talent shortages, equity disparities and a variety of economic challenges have underscored equity, diversity and inclusion as business and service imperatives.
- Module 1: Context: History and Evolution of EDI in Canada
- Module 2: Framework for Building EDI into Workplace Cultures
- Module 3: From Theory to Practice: Implementation
What You Will Learn
- The history of equity, diversity and inclusion in Canada
- The difference between employment equity, diversity and inclusion
- How to make the case: explaining why a diversity and inclusion program is essential to respond effectively to today's workplace demands
- Identify pitfalls to successfully implement a Diversity and Inclusion program
By enrolling in this course, you will be automatically enrolled in the Certificate in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
For assistance or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Advanced Certificate in Adult Learning and Teaching : Elective
- Certificate in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion : Required courses